• Students must provide their own financial support for the certificate and degree programs, including research and thesis expenses.

Program Completion Rate

  • Program is typically completed within 36 months.  In the last 10 years we had 95% of the students complete the Certificate and MS program within the three years.  The remaining 5% completed the program within the following semester.

Licensure Requirements

  • A copy of the applicant's dental diploma and any dental license(s) ever held are required with their application and may be from any country.

Placement Rate

  • Placement rate is 100%