Advanced Education Program in Endodontics
The Department of Endodontics at the University of Iowa provides advanced education to graduate students with an emphasis on didactic instruction, research and patient care. In addition, students are provided with the opportunity to teach in the predoctoral program. Endodontic instruction in the Advanced Education Program in Endodontics is provided in the clinics of the Dental Science Building and the University Hospitals and Clinics.
- To provide training in endodontics consistent with the Advanced Education Standards provided by the American Dental Association's Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- To train individuals for careers in private practice and/or academic dentistry.
- To provide quality patient care.
- To prepare students to design, conduct, and evaluate scientific investigations.
- To prepare students for the board certification process of the American Board of Endodontics.
Meet our Residents
Dr. Emily Kopec - Chief Resident
Dr. Alexandra Glinos
Dr. Rosemary Lindemann
Dr. Teniola Omopariola
Dr. Kristin Kim
Dr. Grant McCaulley
Dr. Matthew Witkowski
Dr. Hannah Yoo
Iowa Endodontic Residents - Class of 2023
From left to right: Drs. Connor Dang, Aprajita Singh, Tadkamol "Gam" Krongbaramee, and Alexis Borgestad